I was generously nominated by Erica at The Ginger Effect for this award. Please check her blog out – here! She’s a wonderful blogger, and I enjoy reading her posts. I’m a couple weeks late, I’ll be working on getting these awards posted soon, I’m so thankful to be nominated.
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award” ?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
It appears to have been started by Okoto Enigma. At least this is the information I am copying!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions Asked Of Me:
What is your biggest fear ?
I have this inner fear of being alone. Always alone, always misunderstood. Never getting far in life, to always be stuck, trapped. That’s my biggest fear.
What is your favorite childhood memory ?
I feel these are few and far between, but I always look fondly back at memories we used to take to the lake with my step brothers. My step dad helping me to swim with my floaties on. My first trip to Kennywood with my family. My 9th birthday party where I actually had family members show up. It was the only time I had a party.
What is your weirdest pet peeve ?
I have this inner need to correct people. So when a customer comes up to me and tells me they want a steak and cheese, I repeat back that they want a cheesesteak, and yes, we have those. Ohh, bigger pet peeve – when I have a customer at register, and I ask them if they want anything else on their sandwich or sub, and they tell me, no, they’re good. But when I hand their food out to them, they ask me for mayo or mustard. Come on now, I just asked you.
If you had to become an animal, what would it be and why ?
When I was young, I always wanted to be a cat. I had this weird obsession, don’t even get me started. But thinking about it, wouldn’t it be nice to live the life of a cat? They sleep majority of the day away, they eat when they feel like it, and play when they’re awake. And if they’re anything like my cats, they’re super spoiled and get whatever they want. Wouldn’t that be the life?
What is your favorite album of all time?
Oh this is such a hard question! There are so many great albums out there, I can’t narrow it down to just one. But for the sake of this question, I’ll narrow it down to a favorite album that I’ve listened to a lot lately, and that’d be The Suburbs by Arcade Fire.
3 Things About Me:
I grew up on my step dad’s parents’ farm (for about 5 years), where I didn’t have access to satellite or cable. We had an antennae on the roof that would pull in certain channels. It used to make me so happy I was able to pull in the WB on Channel 22. Smallville and Charmed were my go-to shows, plus my Saturday morning cartoons.
My SNES still works like a pro, and that system is older than I am. Sometimes I break out Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country just for nostalgia purposes.
I will never be too old for Disney movies or songs. Classic Disney that is. I’ll throw on a Disney film and it instantly makes me happy, and part of it is that nostalgia factor, and the other is that there are things you pick up on as an adult that you never noticed as a kid. Plus, there is nothing wrong with knowing all the words to the songs. Nothing at all!
- Ashley (Practicing Imperfection)
- Priya (Wanderings of a Lost Soul)
- Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo
- Shut Up Smiley
- In A Messy World
- Sage Olivia
- Britney (Surrealistique)
- Himanshi (The World From My Eyes)
- In Roseac
- Cheila (Pink For Days)
- seaalley (Puzzled Perpetuation)
Now you guys don’t have to do this award by any means, only if you wish to! Or answer the questions in the comments below if you would like, I always love reading answers. No pressure (:
1. If you had one superpower, what would you wish to have?
2. Out of every fantasy realm you can think of, if you had to be stuck in one world, where would you find yourself?
3. What’s the weirdest conversation you remember hearing about, or the most recent?
4. Would you rather be in a place that’s too hot, or too cold?
5. If you were to recommend me your favorite book or movie, what would they be?
My Best Post: