It’s taken me a few days to finally get around to writing this post, but I wanted to throw a shout-out to Hunida for nominating me for these awards (here). Much love and appreciation! If you haven’t already seen her blog, you should check it out! She’s working on another monthly challenge (like myself) and posts everyday. She’s also very sweet and encouraging, so give her a view!
There are three Blogger awards she has nominated me for, and to show my appreciation, I’m going to do all of them. The first one is the Unique Blogger Award.
- Kindly thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 3 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award!
- Ask the people you nominated 3 questions.
The second one is the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know you nominated them!
The final one is the One Lovely Blog Award.
- As always, thank the person who nominated you!!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nominations.
The three questions I have to answer for the Unique Blogger Award:
1.) If you could live one week in someone else’s shoes, who would you choose?
If I could live one week in someone else’s shoes, I’m honestly not sure who I would choose. I always was terrible at these sorts of questions. I would like to choose someone who has a completely different lifestyle than myself. To see what it’s like on the other side of the fence. Is it better than my own life? Would it show me what I need to do to better myself? What would it be like to be rich and have no worries with money? I don’t have someone specific I’d like to choose, though.
2.) Do you brush your teeth in the shower, or do you think that’s extremely weird?
I do think it’s weird to brush your teeth in the shower. I think it’s weird when people pee in the shower, too. Most likely because it’s just something I never would do. There’s a sink to brush my teeth at, why would I do it in the shower? I guess that’s a thing for some people.
3.) Describe your handwriting. Is it big or small? Do you write in cursive, print, or a mix of both? Do you write in all caps or no caps?
My handwriting is on the smaller side I would say. I don’t like writing big. I mainly write in print, but sometimes I mix cursive in with it. And I neither write in all or no caps, I try to write in proper format.
14 facts about myself for the other two awards:
- I’ve never been to a live sporting event (football, basketball, baseball, etc.). Not for school or anything. I feel like I missed out in both college and high school by never at least attending a football game, but it is what it is.
- In the fifth grade I discovered Harry Potter and read the first four books (what was out at the time) all within one week. When the fifth book came out, I read them all again. And repeated it for the sixth and seventh book. I wasn’t obsessed at all or anything.
- My second grade teacher hated me for some odd reason. I remember one day my mom had given me Benadryl because I had an allergic reaction to eating too much chocolate (I used to be allergic if I had too much), and I was tired in class. She told me I needed to go to bed earlier. Another case was when she called my mom and left her a voicemail saying I had ADD and needed to be put on Ritalin. She’s a teacher, not a doctor.
- I’ve never really been outside of Pennsylvania. I had a brief two week trip in the middle of nowhere Illinois (literally, the town was super small and nothing to do), and a week trip to New Jersey where we didn’t really go too far.
- I’ve never seen the ocean. Even when I was in New Jersey, it was too cold when we went.
- I love listening to movie soundtracks and instrumentals when I’m writing or reading. No lyrics help me relax and also keep in focus of writing or reading.
- My favorite author is Kelley Armstrong. I started reading her Women of the Otherworld series back in high school and I became obsessed. While I haven’t read all of her newer books, she’s still who I’d list as my favorite author.
- I will watch and read anything with a good premise. Genre isn’t a factor, it’s how it’s told. However, I am partial to a good psychological thriller, and anything that gets me thinking good and hard.
- I lost my virginity when I was 20. I lost my first kiss the same night.
- I went to college for graphic design, and found a love for photography and video along the way.
- My favorite animal has always been a wolf, but my second favorite is a fox.
- I never wore makeup in middle school or high school – my mom forbade it. So when I turned 18 I had no idea how to do my makeup, and now that I have that freedom to wear it, it’s still a struggle for me. I stick to the basics – basic eyeliner and mascara and maybe a dab of lipstick. Only try eyeshadows and winged liner when I have a reason to try to dress up.
- The last movie I saw in theaters was La La Land. I actually really liked it.
- In high school my best friend convinced me to join the Science Olympiad team with her. She’s good at science, I am not. The year I joined our team made it to Nationals (I think? I don’t remember) so we got to have a field trip to a nicer college. I didn’t have much to contribute at all for the team – I legit had no idea what I was doing, I only joined for my friend. But it was a fun time nonetheless.
My three questions for my nominees (if you choose to do the Unique Blogger Award):
- If you could live in any time era, what would it be? Future? Past? A specific decade? Ancient history?
- Do you believe in life after death?
- Are we alone in the universe? What are your reasons?
I definitely don’t have enough nominees for this post. While I’ve been working on following more people, there are only a handful I can really nominate for these awards right now. I would love to nominate Hunida again, but as she nominated me, I can’t do that. Here are my nominees:
- Shut Up Smiley
- Sara in LaLaLand
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Random stuff of that weird guy right here
- HarsH ReaLiTy
The other blogs down below I don’t feel qualify in the same sense for nominating, however I do recommend checking them out! Poetry, fiction, art, lifestyle, and other.
- Frank Solanki
- Hot Cuppa Fiction
- Hannah Brencher
- Eyes + Words
- Chaotic Shapes
- In A Messy World
- Colombage’s Corner
- Poetry Blog
- The Moonlight Rendezvous
If I nominated you, don’t feel obligated to do all of these awards – it’s up to you! I was given the choice, and I’m offering it to you as well. I decided to do all three because it was a bit of a challenge on top of my usual writing challenges. If anything, this was a way to give a shout=out to everyone I tagged in this post, and I hope you enjoyed reading.
Thank you again for the nomination! I’m still discovering new blogs so I feel bad for the lack of nominees.